Ethos Bright Eyes NAC Eye Drops for AMD
Our Ethos élan vital supplement is exactly the same as the ‘magic’ ingredient in the eye drops but it is 99.9% pure and is taken orally as this then works from the inside out and helps the drops to work faster and even more efficiently. It also has a myriad of other great health benefits as well and excellent protective and antiaging properties too.
Our New Focus Spray contains zeaxanthin and lutein which are the main two carotenoids found in the eyes and, by supplementing with them daily, they got to work and help to restore the macular pigment density which normally protects the macular from damage. AMD usually develops in one eye before the other, so by using our New Focus Spray it helps to stop the bad eye from deteriorating any further and stops the still good eye from developing AMD as well.
So, the zeaxanthin and lutein spray helps to halt any further degeneration of the macular and the ‘magic’ ingredient in the eye drops and the oral supplement work at a cellular level to start repairing the damage to the macular. As far as we are aware, to-date there has not been any formal research or clinical trials carried out using this unique combination of these three products together but, from our anecdotal reports from patients claiming that they have seen great improvements, we truly believe that it definitely warrants further investigation. In the meantime, this is the very best combination that we know of to offer hope to people when their Doctors say that unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to help them.
Our NAC eye drops can also be used to treat the majority of other eye conditions including; Cataracts, Glaucoma, Floaters and Dry Eye Syndrome.
This is the comprehensive list of eye conditions Ethos Bright Eyes NAC Eye Drops will address:
• Elevated Intraocular Pressure Levels Associated With Glaucoma
• Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
• Vitreous Opacities and Lesions
• Computer Vision Syndrome
• Contact Lens Disorders
• Ocular Inflammation
• Dry Eye Syndrome
• Corneal Disorders
• Chronic Eye Strain
• Retinal disease
• Blurred vision
Bright Eyes Ingredients
– Antioxidants: N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC) – 1.0%
– Glycerin (lubricant) – 1.0%
– Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose Sodium (lubricant) – 0.15%
– Sterile Water (ophthalmic grade isotonic solution, pH 6.3 to 6.5)
– Buffered with Boric Acid, Citric Acid and Potassium Bicarbonate
– And, as a preservative, Purified Benzyl Alcohol
Bright Eyes drops are safe to use alongside any other prescribed medication; just leave at least a thirty-minute interval between applying different drops. They are safe to use with both soft and hard contact lenses; simply remove the contact lens, instil the drops and then wait for one minute to allow the drops to soak in, then put the contact lens back in.
• Bright Eyes is 100% hypo-allergenic
• Bright Eyes is 100% free of animal ingredients and may be freely used by vegetarians
• Bright Eyes is 100% safe and suitable for use on pets and other animals
Also available for pets
One 5ml bottle contains approximately 100 drops. The recommended course of treatment is to use one box of 2 x 5ml bottles a week, for a period of six weeks (6 boxes) and 80% of patients report seeing significant improvements within this time-frame. Those with more severe conditions may need to continue their treatment for longer.
• Apply Bright Eyes drops 8, 9 or 10 times per day to the affected eye(s)
• To apply the drops, lie down or lean you head well back or, better still, use our unique EZ-DROPS applicator strips
• Apply one or two drops per eye on each application
• Asking a friend, relative or partner to apply them for you helps to avoid any wastage
• Pull the lower eyelid down and then gently squeeze the bottle until the drops comes out
• Instil the drops onto the centre of the eyeball and you will feel when they go in
• Close the eye and press on the tear duct for 2 minutes after applying the drops to avoid them being flushed out
• Leave at least a 30 minute interval between applying different types of eye drops
Unopened bottles should be stored in the dark and, wherever possible, in the refrigerator.
Once your condition has improved it is recommended that you continue using one or two drops a day to maintain continuing good eye health and visual acuity.
People without any eye problems should also apply Bright Eyes drops once or twice a day as a preventative measure to help ensure that they don’t suffer with visual impairment in later life.
It is also recommended that you take 2g or 3g of Ethos élan vital supplement in powder form daily.
Bright eyes drops are also especially beneficial to people who spend a lot of time in front of computer screens or who drive a lot at night, as they also help to relieve tiredness and soreness of the eyes. Simply apply one or two drops when discomfort is felt, for rapid relief.
Also available for pets
HEALTH WARNING: Ethos Endymion Bright Eyes NAC Eye Drops For AMD was the actual product featured in the Richard & Judy TV Trials and the Daily Mail newspaper features. Many other eye drop suppliers are now trying to cash in on the phenomenal success of our Bright Eyes drops and are exploiting our features, testimonials and press coverage saying that they relate to their products which is blatantly untrue! If it does not say Ethos Endymion Bright Eyes on the Label, have Peter Aldred’s Photograph and the CE Standard Mark of Approval on, as pictured above, then it is most definitely NOT the same product. Purchasing these less expensive copy-cat products will lead you to very disappointing results.
N.B. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any medical condition and it has not been evaluated by the FDA.